 CAD / 16809
Re: Minifig manipulator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 08:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andy Lynch wrote:
Are there any tools that allow you to manipulate a minifig AFTER you place it
into a file?  I realize that MLCad has a minifig generator, which is fantastic,
but once you place the fig, to produce another pose, you need to generate a new
fig from scratch...

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Andy Lynch

I always insert minifigs as submodels for this reason. I also wish I could
insert them as MLCad-Part like the spring.

cu
mikeheide