 CAD / 16224
Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 03:50:22 GMT

Given that Denmark went fully metric in 1912 and that a 1x1 brick is 8mm x 8mm x
9.6mm (stud exclusive) it seems unlikely that imperial will work out better for
you.

Although it does so happen that 8mm is quite close to 5/16inch.

Tim

When I measured a 32 X 32 baseplate it was 10 inches.
From my understanding 1 LDU is about equal to 1/64 inch.
The Lego company though would surely be able to give you precise meaurements.