 CAD / 14728
Re: *** LDView Version 3.2 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dean Earley wrote:
Is it just me or is this version unusable slow?
Drawing anything takes a good few seconds of 100% CPU whereas the same
model and settings were almost instant in previous versions.

That's the first I've heard of new performance problems in 3.2.  I don't think I
got any reports of that for the 3.2 Beta, and the 3.2 final is only bug fixes.
It certainly runs fine on the computers I've tested it on.

Can you copy the first three lines of info from LDView's Help->OpenGL Driver
Info dialog and post them here?  (Select the text, hit Ctrl+C to copy, then
paste into your message.)

I can go back to some previous build if it helps.

What was the last build you used that worked?  3.1?

--Travis