 CAD / 11743
Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:10:42 GMT

Purple Dave wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Darrell Urbien wrote:
Aack! This would've been a nice part to
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11732 3D Scan>.

Hmm, yes it would have.  So would other parts with weird curvy
surfaces like the flame/seaweed piece (considering the fact that the
first dragon's body parts have all been completed, I'm surprised that
I can't find that part anywhere).

Unfortunately I haven't worked on the other two dragon body parts the last
months. The head-details takes me to trouble. nad then there is only the
outer hull. See here:

I would be glad, if anybody else wants to complete the parts.

CU Bernd