 CAD / 11736
Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 04:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Laswell wrote:

3. And finally, this is a long shot, but I’ve got to ask anyways...does anyone have any plans to make a DAT file for the Ninja wrap?

Aack! This would’ve been a nice part to 3D Scan. But short of FedExing the part to me at my hotel (as I don’t have one on hand) that’s probably not gonna happen..

I could try to have one of my students take a stab at it in 3DStudio or Rhino, though. If I can get ahold of one to look at I’ll put the part on my list of “requests”.

(I realize no one will really take my offer to model parts digitally seriously until I produce some DAT results... Hey, I’m working on it!!)

Darrell