 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5357
Re: Cockpits, and Facets, and Ninja, oh my!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   That one is under “Minifig Flame”

Really? Cool. I couldn’t find it listed in the Parts Tracker. Foolish me for not considering the possibility that minifigs might randomly like to wander around holding a handful of scorching hot fire, huh? ;P

Anyways, you wouldn’t happen to know where I can find the hard plastic wheels from the Battle Cars sets, would you? They’re part #32146, and while they are a bit new, it seems odd that they’d still be missing with the dearth of wheel/tire parts that have already been added. I tried the Parts Tracker, and I checked in Other Parts/W (wheels), Other Parts/T (tyres), Technic (because they’ve got an axle hole), and I think I even checked Other Parts/Other. If I can get a DAT for that wheel, I can at least finish the structure of a vector thrust fighter (I’d still need the paint deco for the Aquasharks 4x10x2-1/3 canopy, and the red 2x2 Ninja flag, but I can just text-edit those in if/when they become available).