 CAD / 11732
11731  |  11733
Subject:
Bionicle parts for scanning?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:49:55 GMT

Hi all,

I searched the Parts Tracker today (I think I did this correctly..) and the only parts that are specifically Bionicle-related in there are:

x346.dat Technic Bionicle 1 x 3 Tooth with Axlehole

133.dat Technic Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Socket

32173.dat Technic Liftarm 2 x 7 with 2 Ball Joints

32489.dat Technic Connector Block 5 x 4 x 7 2/3

32552.dat Technic Bionicle Weapon Sword 01

32559.dat Technic Bionical Weapon Axe 01

Is this all? Are there any more that have already been done?

I ask because I may be able to get a part or two 3D scanned at a conference I’m attending this week. I don’t want to go through the hassle of scanning if someone’s already worked on the part.

If there’s a part you want scanned I need to know ASAP (as I may have to buy it). I’ve already spoken to Tim Courtney and Kelly Binkmeister about their choices, but anyone else in the LDraw community really need something?

If you do, please LMK - and if you can please ID the part via part number or kit number, since (as Tim and Kelly know) I don’t know my Bionicle Tophu-whatsits from my Blinikishi-thingies. :)

Darrell