 CAD / 10212
Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Easter wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
Thanx for the explanation, it's clear to me now.
I'll update my primitive generator and reupload the
primitives I have put on the PT

Niels
Sounds good. Make sure your generator is using spaces and not tabs. I have not
checked to see how the original Ldraw responds to tabs as number seperators.

My generator (just an excel sheet with some visual basic code) uses spaces as
seperators. I hope it's not a problem that values as 1 are written as 1.0000

I also fixed the generation of type 5 lines. (It generated one too less for
partial cones, now the correct amount).

The generator can create any cone or ring between 1-16 and 4-4 (not high-res).

http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/utils.htm

Niels