 CAD / 10210
Re: Hold on primitives by pneaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Paul Easter wrote:

The agreed upon method is r* round( sin( Angle ),4).

I am still not fully sure about another final rounding.
in example;  round( r* round( sin( Angle ), 4), 4)
This is the current method I am using.

Here is a reason for doing this this way.
How many times have you actually calculated the true points and made a new
primitve Only to find out that when another rescaled primitive will not match up
and render correctly. This is the reason why the method I have shown above must
be used.

Thanx for the explanation, it's clear to me now.
I'll update my primitive generator and reupload the
primitives I have put on the PT

Niels