 Belville / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:13:09 GMT

Hi all lego fans!

Four months ago, lugnet.belville opened (1) and it was pretty empty. For a
while there were only 12 or so posts, and no one seemed to have new ones...

But recently, people have been getting interested in Belville (2) and I'm
happy. It's nice knowing I'm not the only Belville fan in the world :-)

Also, this post marks something special. We've just passed lugnet.underground
in "rating" (3) and we are now (theme-wise) the 14th most read newsgroup, and
the 13th least read newsgroup (i.e., we are now one of the half "upper-read";-)

I think this is a landmark and decided to certify this.

I hope you continue reading lugnet.belville, or if you haven't yet, you're
welcome to start now :-)!

-Shiri

(1) No, I haven't counted, I just checked when Todd's admin post was sent. :-)
(2) Yeah, I know most of you just like it for parts, but still...
(3) As of this moment, we have 83 posts and they have 82 posts...