 Belville / 84
Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 05:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
(2) Yeah, I know most of you just like it for parts, but still...

Hey, everyone likes everything for parts -- parts is what its about.  The real
problem is one of scale, and secondarily one of price.  Belville figs means
having to go to another scale in building and for a theme where the figures
available are quite limited.  And then there is price -- the price is just WAY
beyond what I want to spend regularly on this particular hobby. Still, for
certain specialty items that I want to feature prominently for some reason or
other, Belville satisfies quite nicely.  But if they started featuring these
great parts in system sets, and did a Millimy in minifig scale, I wouldn't
shed a tear for Belville's passing.  (Actually, I might make a millimy of my
own anyway...but you get the point.)

The only figure for Belville I have truly looked forward to is the new evil
witch in blue, or whatever she is.

(3) As of this moment, we have 83 posts and they have 82 posts...

84?

-- Richard