 Belville / 91
Re: lugnet.belville has gotten on its feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:00:01 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

So come on out, all you female (or male) lurkers! Let's write away the • Belville
stigma.  ;-)  Or maybe bash those darn TECHNIC figs, eh?

LOL I *love* the way the TECHNIC guys look so darned jaundiced next to the • BV
figs-- it's hilarious!  There is only one worthwhile TECHNIC dude with • respect to
BV-- the Cyberslam "Borg" fig!!  (Resistance is futile)

What better is inserting a Belville adult female head on top of a technic
guy body. Looks very nice. I have "Princess"  and "Girl Friend" sets just
for this purpose..:-) Scala looks nice, too, but its figures look somehow
ugly, I mean not cute as Belville ones.

And yes, I'm thinking that, too, it is a very very nice play system,
although I'm not collecting it (hey, I don't have enough bucks even for the
technic and model team and starwars and old town sets and...).

Selçuk