 Belville / 90
Re: lugnet.belville has gotten on its feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:03:12 GMT

I'll admit I am a Belville and Scala fan, although I *do* have the safety net of
saying that I'm buying them for my 12 yo daughter...;-)  But seriously, I like the
BV figs for this reason-- the BV youth are just about the correct size for G scale
(1:22.5).  When I get around to it, I am going to build a G scale train (10
wide:^D) and use BV midifigs to populate it.  It is going to be KEEEWLL!  BTW, I
think I may be BV complete (except 2000) <sorry about the bragging blather. I think
I've been hanging around Lar too long>

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

So come on out, all you female (or male) lurkers! Let's write away the Belville
stigma.  ;-)  Or maybe bash those darn TECHNIC figs, eh?

LOL I *love* the way the TECHNIC guys look so darned jaundiced next to the BV
figs-- it's hilarious!  There is only one worthwhile TECHNIC dude with respect to
BV-- the Cyberslam "Borg" fig!!  (Resistance is futile)

After I build my BV train, I will work on a scale Enterprise and then a Borg
Cube.....now *that* is futile;-)

-John "forgive my anal nature I corrected the thread title" Neal