 Belville / 43
Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:55:25 GMT

Shiri wrote in message ...
Is it just me, or does that wall look like it could rotate?

That would be cool.

Looks like it to me. I wonder if it is a better piece than the System
secret door?

No, it prolly isn't - it doesn't look too secret...

Just got my 5824 today, and on the back of the instructions it has pictures
of 5823, 5825, 5826, and 5827. The picture of 5826 is different from the
picture in the Pause Data Base. It definitely shows the wall rotated. The
other side is printed with a big picture of a lady and a man. We may be
seeing more purple. The clear wall and the roof in this picture are clearly
trans purple, and it looks like the lamp post and the door may be purple
also, and it looks like there will also be a pair of purple 2x3 plates (in
the table). I also see a trans green wine jug!

A cool thing I see in the picture of 5825 is a trans dark blue 1x2 tile
printed w/stars.

Frank

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) time (...) red (...) radar (...) that (...) a (...) old, (...) No, it prolly isn't - it doesn't look too secret... -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)