 Belville / 45
Re: Speculations on bedtime stories (was:Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 05:11:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.belville, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:

Rosaline is gonna be a martyr in my lego-world...

LOL, this sounds about right according to the mention of your (3?) sisters.
well, I hope poor Ros doesn't get burned at the stake or anything.

I'll do my best to keep her mind off thinking she's Joan-of-arc, too... ;-)

Ha, yup, we've got Joan covered in that new Castle set anyhow.

Right. But that set won't be reaching my hands at least until Disney comes out
with a movie about Joany... :-(

(On a side note, the real castle line will fit excellntly next to the belville
one... Ooops. That's an EMPTY shelf... ;-) wait, that actually fits better: :-(

[...]
I bet Oz could be done with existing stuff
somehow. "Yellow brick road" would be easy, ho-ho-ho. Come to think of it,
minifigs would make cute little-people or dwarfs.

The Munchkins! And the witch will be the wicked witch of the west, the fairy
queen can be Glinda... it all fits perfectly ;-)

Ok, that's it. This conversation is TOO fun.  :-)  I just rented "The Wizard • of
Oz" on video. And while at the store I saw "Sleeping Beauty" on the shelf. I • had
forgotten all about her! I mixed her up with Cinderella and Snow White. So now
I'm going on a Disney Fairy Tale video viewing spree. It should give me some • fun
building ideas until I can buy Belville sets.

Yep, I'm trying to fantasize on that part... I'm imagining story-lines and
castles too, but due to my tight budget (Ugh, being under 18 has it's MANY
disadvantadges) I can keep imagining them for a long while...

-Shiri