 Belville / 49
Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:38:48 GMT

In lugnet.belville, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.belville, Shiri Dori writes:
The small fairies come in new colors (blue, pink, white), and
there are also striped and white cats (in the fairy's bedroom), a dog
(belongs to the queen), a horse (in the royal coach), more wands, more
colors to the precious stones, new colored flowers, and other cool stuff.

Well, looks like we (or at least I) have something to look forward to...

I guess I *AM* talking to myself here...   :-)

-Shiri

Hello!
Is anyone out there?
Can anyone here me?!

Guess not ;-)

~ guess again!  i'm actually more excited about these sets than the new
system castle!

I'm not *quite* that excited, but I am looking forward to getting some of
these.  For the parts though.  :)

most of this stuff looks good sprinkled in among my mini-fig creations. it
occurred to me that in m-f scale the rabbit could be "harvey" or dare i say
alice's friend, the white rabbit.

Or a giant mutated rabbit that goes on a rampage through your minifig
community!  :)

looking at my MM catalogue which arrived today, i've spent most of my time
scouring the belville pages for details. in #5824, the blue fairy has a
silver moon design where as the others have stars.it comes with the scala
butterfly and lady bug too. wow. what appeats to be a clear gemstone! a
diamond! i _must_ have it! i like this set a lot, and it's only $9!

Too bad it doesn't come with any green ones.  I need more!  However Pink, Blue,
and Clear are still pretty sweet!  Other good parts include some cherries, the
blue basket-pack, the magenta pot and pan, and the cream-colored pieces.

  in #5823 one of the kittens is an orange tabby! there's a small trans-red
or trans dark pink treasure chest, a trans lt pink gemstone, a silver cup
and either a trans red or trans drk pink small radar dish.

Don't forget the drawers! (Brasso fodder!)

the #5827 ~royal coach, i'm a bit "if-fy" about getting. the silver radar
dishes and a large (#5801 size) clear chest, the fairy, which is white w/
clear wand are the only appealing elements.

Those are gold radar dishes, along with a gold crown and gold 1x2 tile with
top-ball thingy.  In addition, two clear minifig heads, 4 blue gems, and beige
or cream pieces!

Jeff

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) ~ guess again! i'm actually more excited about these sets than the new system castle! most of this stuff looks good sprinkled in among my mini-fig creations. it occurred to me that in m-f scale the rabbit could be "harvey" or dare i say (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)