 Belville / 48
Re: 5823 Millimy's Bedroom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:27:25 GMT

Shiri wrote:
Thanks for the review. I was wondering about this set though mostly "what you
see is what you get", right?

Yup, I don't think there are any parts which are not visible in the
picture.

For anyone actually collecting the Millimy's, this set is absolutely a must.

Get real :-) Even people who could tolerate the stupid fairy (like me) won't
collect her ;-)

Note I said "For anyone ACTUALLY collecting...". Actually, I'll probably
end up buying the couple 199 sets I don't have, I have so many of the
Millimys that I might as well complete the collection...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com