 Belville / 42
41  |  43
Subject:
5824 Millimy's House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 04:41:33 GMT

5824 Millimy's House
Pieces: 64
Price: US $9 from S@H

The Good:

3 1x6x2 white arched railings
1 blue minifig shovel
4 trans dark blue gems
1 trans yellow gem
1 trans (clear) gem
2 trans dark pink gems
1 trans dark pink wand
1 dark pink fry pan
1 dark pink pot
yellow wheel w/butterfly, lady bug, sunflower, bow
1 trans (clear) 2x2x2 bell jar
1 blue peasant's backpack/feed bucket
1 light yellow 6x8 plate
2 white 2x6x5 table legs
2 light yellow 1x4x2 arches
1 light yellow 2x4 plate
1 green string w/rods

The Bad:

light grey-blue Millimy

The Odd/Neutral:

1 trans (clear) minifig head w/strawberries printed
2 light pink 3+ flowers
1 light grey-blue 3+ flower
1 pastel green 3+ flower
2 green 3+ flower stem/leaves
2 carrots
1 pastel green 8x8 brick
1 bright green 4x4 plate
1 sparkled trans dark pink tower roof

This makes a nice little gazebo type structure and a small garden. One odd
thing is that the garden is made up of a green 2x4 plate, and a bright green
4x4 plate. I happen to like the 1x6x2 arched railings, and have wanted
white, so getting 3 of these in a moderately priced set is real nice
(previously as far as I can tell, only a single one was to be found in 5905
Princess Rosaline's Room for $27.50). There is a good quantity of
decorations (and an astounding quantity of gems). Now that I have some of
the table leg pieces in hand, I can see they will be somewhat useful. They
are used to very good effect in the gazebo. It's also nice to get more of
the light yellow color.

Just like 5823, this is a must for Millimy collectors, and is a decent value
for those interested in the decorative bits.

Frank