 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 829

Subject:
Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:29:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

SPACE!

uh...

TRAINS!

aw, heck...
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/cstrain

I've been wanting to build something along these lines since the late 70's.
Perhaps I should have just grown up instead.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

Re: Can't we all just get along?
I like the little ship that lauches from the flatbed car.

-Anne

This one time, Tony Hafner wrote:
SPACE!

uh...

TRAINS!

aw, heck...
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/cstrain

I've been wanting to build something along these lines since the late 70's.
Perhaps I should have just grown up instead.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

--
It might look like I'm doing   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
nothing, but at the cellular    >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.

Re: Can't we all just get along?