 Space / 21165
Re: Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 05:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
You sir, are quite mad.  And brilliant.  Thats is sooooo cool.
And it's so easy it's like "Duh"  I anticipate the creation of more trains
like this.  Blacktron train, M-Tron train etc..

"Quite mad", eh?  I saw your equation on the sidebar.  The third picture is
a little hard to discern, being so small, but it sure looks like something
kind of nutty.  Perhaps Michael Jackson would have been easier to recognize.
And he is, after all, the universal symbol of "whacked".

On another note, I now keep imagining a train that slowly goes back in time
along it's length-- front is Space, very back is Castle.

I find your idea intriguing, sir.  But I think the back needs to be
dinosaurs instead.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com