 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 829
828  |  830
Subject:
Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:29:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

SPACE!

uh...

TRAINS!

aw, heck...
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/cstrain

I've been wanting to build something along these lines since the late 70's.
Perhaps I should have just grown up instead.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com