 Space / 21078
Re: Can't we all just get along?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Perhaps I should have just grown up instead.

What?  How dare you say such ugly words!  That was really nice looking.  I
really like what you did.  Make more!

Thanks- I actually thought I'd get a flogging from the Train folks (except
the Germans, perhaps, who seem to thrive on this sort of thing).  But the
response to this has been totally overwhelming.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com