 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 809
808  |  810
Subject:
EPII Republic Assault Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:06:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It started innocently enough,
A simple experiment with some wing plates and hinges,
But the Dark Side - powerful it is,
One thing led to another and I got:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=32787

Comments and/or questions welcome.