 Star Wars / 15295
Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:21:24 GMT

Hey Roger,
But the Dark Side - powerful it is,
Indeed : )
Look at the sheer size of this baby, nice.

One suggestion; when I saw the model I immediately sensed that there was
something wrong...the aft section of the ship has to much "mass".
I looked up some pictures of the ship, if you look carefully the height of
the aft end should be around 1/5 of the lenght measured along the slope
(yours is 2/5). Also the edge of the underside is angled, opposite to the
angle of the top.

If you correct the angle first (shouldn't be too much work), the height and
"mass" will already be more in proportion.

Apart from that, good work commander

Cheers, Bas