 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 810
809  |  811
Subject:
The Yellow Coupe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:24:30 GMT

So, my brother and I always have collected Lego.  He however is rather
unlike me in other ways, including the internet.  So in his place, I am
posting an impressive MOC of his: The Yellow Coupe.  I hope you enjoy as
much as I have!

The Yellow Coupe -:- (c) 2002 Brian Scott