 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 810

Subject:
The Yellow Coupe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 22:24:30 GMT

So, my brother and I always have collected Lego.  He however is rather
unlike me in other ways, including the internet.  So in his place, I am
posting an impressive MOC of his: The Yellow Coupe.  I hope you enjoy as
much as I have!

The Yellow Coupe -:- (c) 2002 Brian Scott

Re: The Yellow Coupe
So, my brother and I always have collected Lego.  He however is rather
unlike me in other ways, including the internet.  So in his place, I am
posting an impressive MOC of his: The Yellow Coupe.  I hope you enjoy as
much as I have!

Your brother is a veritable king of SNOT!  Great model!  I'm going to
steal some ideas I'm sure...

--Bill.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson

Re: The Yellow Coupe