 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 572
571  |  573
Subject:
Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:26:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Check out our latest PVC diorama from our homepage, Felons Attack;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The three felons turn the tables against their executioners. A follow-up to
the previous Execution Arena diorama. Plus the latest UCS MOC has been
completed and just posted a teaser pic in the Sneak Previews page.

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons