 Star Wars / 14160
  Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

Check out our latest PVC diorama from our homepage, Felons Attack; (URL) three felons turn the tables against their executioners. A follow-up to the previous Execution Arena diorama. Plus the latest UCS MOC has been completed and just posted a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

(...) I can't find your sneak previews page. How about a direct link to the image? (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

Gareth, Sorry about that, here's the direct link to the page (URL) you get there by clicking on the droid icon to the left of the 'Welcome' and just below the banner on the homepage. Should be able to upload the page for it during the weekend. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

Looks fantastic! Isn't that the Scimitar(sp?)Assault Bomber? Honestly, though, the thing I'm most jealous about when it comes to your LEGO customs is your stock of black landing plates! Wasn't there only one Blacktron set they came with? I've got (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

Brian, You got it right! As far as the landing plates, we've gotten those as two packs. Certainly can't argue about using them for the Imperial custom works we've done. Thanks, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars)