 Star Wars / 14162
Re: Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:04:06 GMT

Gareth,

Sorry about that, here's the direct link to the page
http://www.acpin.homestead.com/SneakPreview.html

Btw you get there by clicking on the droid icon to the left of the 'Welcome'
and just below the banner on the homepage. Should be able to upload the page
for it during the weekend.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Gareth Bowler writes:
the previous Execution Arena diorama. Plus the latest UCS MOC has been
completed and just posted a teaser pic in the Sneak Previews page.

I can't find your sneak previews page. How about a direct link to the image?