 Star Wars / 14163
Re: LEGO Star Wars 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 18:46:14 GMT

John & All,

There will never be a Lando!  It goes deeper than you or me, it's a
conspiracy by "the man"  not the smoking man, but the other man.  It's
similar to the us coin conspiracy.  Line up a quarter(old style, no states),
dime, nickel, and penny.  Face them all presidents up.  Which one is facing
the other way?  Which one is brown?  Which one freed the slaves?  The truth
is out there.

And how, praytell, did Lincoln free slaves?

Ah, I don't think this kind of dialog needs to be in lugnet.starwars group.
I put the follow up to off.topic.debate. Thanks!

Scott Sanburn
Member, MichLUG http://www.michlug.org
Personal Page: http://www.scottesanburn.org
LEGO Page: http://www.scottesanburn.org/legoindex.html