 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 539
Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:29:32 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

In honor of the Moonbase project being voted Cool Site of the Week, I hereby
present my first Moonbase module, about 3 weeks in the making.  For the
traveler who just needs a place to stay for the night, here is the Tycho
Brahe Hotel.  Find it on the ground page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com