 Space / 17846
Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
In honor of the Moonbase project being voted Cool Site of the Week, I hereby
present my first Moonbase module, about 3 weeks in the making.  For the
traveler who just needs a place to stay for the night, here is the Tycho
Brahe Hotel.  Find it on the ground page.

Cheers
Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com
Great job Adrian!  Great attention to detail.