 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 540
539  |  541
Subject:
4 new MOCs: Ford Econoline, an SUV, Lincoln Towncar, Minivan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:09:37 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

All:

Hey there.  Courtesy of Jonathan Lopes, I've got a bagful of new windshields
and have started cranking out new cars for my city.

An SUV, modeled after a Ford Escape or Nissan Exterra type of SUV.  I'm
especially proud of the door-handles on this one. :)

A Ford Econoline "city" cargo van, with some roof doohickeys ... and grafitti!

A Lincoln Town Car.  (Known here as "black cars"... there are actually more
of them in New York City than there are taxi cabs!)

A minivan.  I'm not crazy about it, but it's a start.  I'll probably redo
this one.

Hope you like 'em, let me know what you think!

Sean