 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 538
537  |  539
Subject:
The Invincible IronMan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:02:59 GMT

I have completed my lego incarnation of the Marvel superhero Iron Man! I had
the hardest time getting the face right at first i tried creating it solely
out of bricks but it stopped looking like Ironman when I did so i decided to
just draw his face on.  Tell me what you think? I used Gla Gla's genuis
armature skeleton for his upper body once i made the skeleton it was so easy
to just add on the body. That mecha skeleton is genuis Gla Gla...gonna use
it I think for my next creation Star Wars dark stormtrooper from jedi knight.