 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 526
525  |  527
Subject:
5 More OddJobbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 03:34:21 GMT

Yep. Five More Oddjobbers
I know y'all just couldn't wait...

Here are the preview Pics and directories (once moderated) for
the latest OddJobbers to find thier way online.

Glamdring
Preview:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Glamdring/01-glamdring.jpg
BS Dir:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25417
OJ page: http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/glamdring.htm

iRas
Preview: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/iRas/01-iras.jpg
BS Dir:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25419
OJ page: http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/iRasbob.htm

Jaf
Preview: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Jaf/01-jaf.jpg
BS Dir:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25418
OJ page: http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/toa.htm

Shrike
Preview: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Shrike/01-shrike.jpg
BS Dir:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25420
OJ Page: http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/venkmann.htm

Warhawk I xp3
preview:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/trs13/OddJobbers/Warhawk-Ixp3/01-xp3.jpg
BS Dir:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25421
OJ Page: http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/kimball.htm

Also am now compiling an OddJobbers page at
http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/
It's mainly just a ship list now, but I hope to grow it
substatially over the next few months.

Thanks for your consideration,
TR Sammis