 Space / 17658
Re: 5 More OddJobbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:34:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Theodore R. Sammis II writes:

Yep. Five More Oddjobbers
I know y'all just couldn't wait...

Here are the preview Pics and directories (once moderated) for
the latest OddJobbers to find thier way online.

<snipped links>

Also am now compiling an OddJobbers page at
http://www.sffn.com/OddJobbers/
It's mainly just a ship list now, but I hope to grow it
substatially over the next few months.

Thanks for your consideration,
TR Sammis

Do you have link button? Your site would be a nice addition....

-Duane
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html