 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 525
MOC: Another Escher Picture - Ascending and Descending
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:27:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've just finished another joint project with Daniel Shiu.
This time it's Escher's "Ascending and Descending". You can
find it at

http://www.lipsons.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/escher/ascending.html

I haven't included any detail or "how we did it" pictures yet,
but I'll try to put them up in another day or two.

LMKWYT.

   Andrew