 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 527
526  |  528
Subject:
PSTB "Pork" Grind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:04:47 GMT

I hopped on the powersuit bandwagon. Since everyone else is making them, I
figured I should too.

I present the PSTB "Pork" Grind.
There pictures, a little story, and construction notes at Tony's Lego Stuff.

Tony's Lego Stuff:
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/models/mecha/grind.html

Brickshelf (after moderation):

All comments (good or critical) and questions are welcome.
Thanks

out
Tony Knaak
http://www.ozbricks.com/legostuff/index/index.html