 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4400
LUNA Organics: Moonbase and vehicles a la Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:33:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Aloha all!brp Some of you know me as a mostly town builder, but recently the Institute for Astronomy (where I work) held its annual Open House. The Lego Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii (LEAHI) decided to build a moonbase. I finally got around to photographing some of my MOCS. I couldn’t escape my childhood memories of Classic Space, so these creations reflect old-school designs.

LUNA Organics, purveyor of fine produce

Check it out on MOCpages or BrickShelf

Moonbase Mini Dumper

Check it out on MOCpages or BrickShelf