 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4401
4400  |  4402
Subject:
Honolulu's TheBus: New Flyer articulated bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 00:37:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

After posting a Space MOC I had to return to my Town roots. Here’s an articulated (bending) bus from Honolulu, Hawaii, a New Flyer D60LF.

Of course, it bends like the real thing!

More at MOCpages and BrickShelf

Aloha

Roy