 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4402
4401  |  4403
Subject:
Taj Mahal MOC and TAJ the movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 01:19:49 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Taj Mahal. This is the 4th time I’ve built this amazing landmark; each at a different scale. This one is by far the smallest with the central structure having a width of only 16 studs.

Other photos can be seen at

I built this model to celebrate the completion of the filming of the movie TAJ. The movie is due to be released in 2010.

A synopsis of the movie and the building of the model can be found at http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=16999

A synopsis of being on the set during the filming and being the Lego “expert” on the set (written by Shannon “Ocean”) http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/125509