 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4400

LUNA Organics: Moonbase and vehicles a la Classic Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:33:05 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Aloha all!brp Some of you know me as a mostly town builder, but recently the Institute for Astronomy (where I work) held its annual Open House. The Lego Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii (LEAHI) decided to build a moonbase. I finally got around to photographing some of my MOCS. I couldn’t escape my childhood memories of Classic Space, so these creations reflect old-school designs.

LUNA Organics, purveyor of fine produce

Check it out on MOCpages or BrickShelf

Moonbase Mini Dumper

Check it out on MOCpages or BrickShelf

Moonbase Mini Tanker Transport

Check it out on MOCpages or BrickShelf

Roy

Re: LUNA Organics: Moonbase and vehicles a la Classic Space