 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4400
    LUNA Organics: Moonbase and vehicles a la Classic Space —Roy Gal
   Aloha all!<br><p> Some of you know me as a mostly town builder, but recently the (URL) Institute for Astronomy> (where I work) held its annual (URL) Open House>. The Lego Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii ((URL) LEAHI)> decided to build a moonbase. (...) (15 years ago, 8-Jun-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: LUNA Organics: Moonbase and vehicles a la Classic Space —Dave Sterling
   (...) I absolutely love the moonbase organic food store! Where else am I going to get my bulk chocolate covered espresso beans and my tasty trail mix?!?! The color scheme is wonderful and really evokes the Classic Space nostalgia. I always like to (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.space, FTX)