 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4311
4310  |  4312
Subject:
Australian Worker's Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:32:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Thought I’d break with my recent lazy tradition and actually announce an MOC. The above is a fairly simply designed Australian worker’s cottage: a style of house quite common in certain suburbs of Australian cities.

As some people know I’ve long been advocating a more Australian style in Australian LTC layouts. As such I tried to keep it fairly simple with limited use of special bricks in the hopes that people might be inspired to build their own versions (or mine if they so wish). Instructions and more pics will come soon.

Tim