 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4312
4311  |  4313
Subject:
UP Western Pacific Heritage Series in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:56:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I am very proud to announce that I have converted to 8-wide trains. The UP Western Pacific is my favorite of the three that I have built so far, but I have several more that have finished the design phase and will be building over the next several months.

So far, my 8-wides have been about 20% more expensive than 6-wides, but they are well worth it for the detail and scale to the 6-wide vehicles. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to 6-wide trains.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/77798

Thanks! Scott