 Town / 10242
Re: Australian Worker's Cottage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jean-Pierre Manalo wrote:
   The Hills Hoist in the background is *awesome* - all it needs is a kid swinging off the hoist! :-P

I needed the wikipedia entry to figure out what kind of contraption that was.
A nice model, it also reminds me to the kind of houses of wich so many were destroyed by the “Catrina” floodings (and partly also by the subsequent real estate position takings) in New Orleans.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.