 Town / 10239
  Australian Worker's Cottage

(URL) Hi all, Thought I'd break with my recent lazy tradition and actually announce an MOC. The above is a fairly simply designed Australian worker's cottage: a style of house quite common in certain suburbs of Australian cities. As some people know (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote: -- snip! -- (...) Onya Tim! Love it! My missus also highly approves! The Hills Hoist in the background is *awesome* - all it needs is a kid swinging off the hoist! :-P I'm actually working on a new town module (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

(...) I needed the (URL) wikipedia entry> to figure out what kind of contraption that was. A nice model, it also reminds me to the kind of houses of wich so many were destroyed by the "Catrina" floodings (and partly also by the subsequent real (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Australian Worker's Cottage

(...) We had one of those clotheslines when I was a kid - very fun to play with - so spinny...dad was always having to straighten out the bars for some reason ;^) (...) Katrina (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)