 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4183
4182  |  4184
Subject:
Rollins Aeronautics RA-07
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:08:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi there! / Boujour à tous!

It’s been a while since my last (and only) post. I haven’t been building for the past 6-7 months or so and was bored some afternoon so I started going through my collection. I came upon an old MOC and realized the amount of work I had put into this one when I originally started it. I never got around to designing a front landing gear though.

So without any further background info, I bring you the Rollins Aeronautics RA-07 supersonic atmospheric reconnaissance and observation platform (that’s what I came up with since it looks military but has no weapons).

Rollins Aeronautics RA-07

...with fully retractable rear landing gears:

RA-07 landing gears

...and as you can see, lots of schleiming involved:

RA-07 inside structure

“The RA-07 sure is a wonderfull aircraft to fly... I feel very fortunate and really enjoy every second of it!”:

Proud pilot

Here’s the complete Brickshelf gallery. Have a look around and LMKWYT! / Faites-moi part de vos impressions!

See you later! / À la prochaine!

-== Patrick Charette ==-