 General / 53153
53152  |  53154
Subject:
First post, new MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:00:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello there! / Bonjour à tous!

Well, here I am, finally, long time reader first time poster!

It’s been years now since I first discovered LUGNET (in 2000 to be more precise... while looking over the Internet for some sneak peaks of 7190) but I never really had anything to say to the community (or anything else worth sharing) so I never took the time to register as a member (actually, I was 13 in 2000 and barely spoke english).

Well, anyway, I’m now 19 and, like so many other AFOL, enjoy Lego as a hobby.

So without any further introduction, here is one of the first moc I actually took pictures of (an exercice I now intend to repeat).

I should also take pictures (in a near future) of a few completed, partially completed and partially demolished MOCs I have lying around so be sure to check my Brickshelf folder and lugnet.announce.moc

See ya around! and, oh, euhm... PLMKWYT!

À la r’voyure!.. comme qu’on dit par chez nous...