 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4182
4181  |  4183
Subject:
Enter the Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:47:54 GMT

What do you get if you cross an A-10 with an Apache helicopter?

I've finished my newest MOC, and I've continued to explore the use of motors and
Technic elements in minifig-scale creations.

The Dragon is an anti-armor gunship helicopter, with motorized rotors and a
spinning gattling cannon. These are all powered by a single motor.

Check out the full gallery at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78224984@N00/sets/72157604317843114/

PLMKWYT!

Magnus